The Performance You Demand.
The Flexibility You Want. The Revenue You Need.
As an independent software vendor, you want to enjoy the benefits of delivering your applications in the cloud, but fear that it’d require a costly re-write for browser-based delivery, or might mean compromising security, reliability or availability. With ICC’s hosted virtual applications, you get the performance and security necessary for SaaS directly to your customers’ existing PCs, thin clients or mobile devices, all without having to re-write anything.
Contact us today to speak with an ICC representative about ISV solutions.
How We Help You Succeed:
ICC hosted virtual applications increase your business agility while containing costs.
As a SaaS partner, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible partner programs designed to fit all sizes of SVs and ISVs
- Shortened time-to-market while extending the lifecycle of your applications
- A SaaS delivery model that’s easy to deploy and manage
- Applications delivered as SaaS without increasing support costs or infrastructure investment
- Assured data security and best practices from our SAS 70 Type II certified hosting center
- Multi-device support without needing to re-write applications for browser delivery
- Subscription licensing that builds a recurring revenue stream
Tech Solutions for SVs
and ISVs by ICC
ICC’s hosted virtual applications may be branded as an SV’s or ISV’s own private-label service, or delivered as a joint partnership. End-user support options are available for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 support based on your unique requirements, and all virtual applications are hosted in ICC’s cloud to eliminate server management, as well as facilitate rapid deployment and simplified application delivery.