SaaS Offers ISVs Seamless Delivery of Applications
and Improved Productivity
ICC Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions are specifically designed to assist independent software vendors (ISVs) in migrating their applications to the cloud. We size, deploy and test your applications so they’re fully optimized for cloud delivery, ensuring the highest level of security, performance and control. Plus, we offer flexible SaaS hosting models and expert support that increase revenue while keeping costs down.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with an ICC Global Hosting sales consultant.
Hosted SaaS Solutions for ISVs by ICC
By hosting standard or custom applications, you can easily and affordably build and deploy software applications, then deliver them to your customers on a subscription basis without re-writing the applications for cloud delivery. It’s an ideal cloud computing solution for ISVs interested in delivering proprietary applications in a one-to-many hosted deployment model, while maintaining their customer contact and Tier 1 or Tier 2 support. Additionally, our SaaS solutions offer ISVs the opportunity to go-to-market and deploy faster, improve profits with recurring subscription plans and gain the flexibility of virtual or on-site installations.
Benefits of ICC SaaS Solutions for ISVs:
- A single, integrated platform for building, deploying and managing SaaS applications
- Reliable cloud hosting that’s scalable as your customer base grows
- No upfront infrastructure cost
- Supports any device—Apple, Windows, iOS, Android and Chrome
- One-to-many hosting of applications
- Simplified customer support
- More predictable revenue from subscription licensing
- Insights into customer use of applications and specific features