Hosted Virtual Applications Offer Enhanced Access, Flexibility and Cost Savings
ICC Citrix hosted applications simplify the management of virtual applications delivered in the cloud, as well as streamline costs with a straightforward billing plan and no hidden maintenance costs. Our range of cloud-based virtual application hosting services—delivered by Citrix XenApp—offer better access, enhanced agility and can be combined with hosted virtual desktops to provide a complete Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution for end users.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with an ICC Global Hosting sales consultant.
Citrix Hosted Applications by ICC
When you choose ICC as your application hosting provider, your clients can easily access a single hosted application such as Microsoft Office or QuickBooks, or conveniently bundle multiple apps into a full virtual desktop solution. Applications are available on-demand to as many users as you need, and are accessible via desktop and laptop computers—as well as Apple and Android devices and Chromebooks—without application re-writes for delivery on multiple platforms.
Common Hosted Applications:
- Microsoft Office
- QuickBooks, Sage or other accounting software
- CRM, order entry and other third-party applications
- Applications that connect to databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Windows Server, etc.)
- Custom applications
Benefits of ICC Hosted Virtual Applications:
- App runs on any device—Apple, Windows, iOS, Android and Chrome
- Data security with backups and redundancy
- Eliminate hardware upgrades or purchases
- Simple and easy deployment without on-site infrastructure expense